SOCIAL DOCK is a secluded private space located at the 2nd inner harbour of Scheveningen.
The space has a high degree of privacy and is located directly at the harbour of Scheveningen. The location on the marina is unique, during the day you can park here for free and with a short walk you are on the beach of Scheveningen.
2583 WH The Hague
- Free parking out front
- A lot of parking possibilities nearby
Distance to motorways
- A4, A12 and A13 via Prins Clausplein to the end of the A12. From Malieveld only 6 kilometres – 10 minutes by car.
- A44 via Wassenaar. From Hubertustunnel 5 kilometres left – 9 minutes by car.
Ambiance & Interior
- Modern and industrial
- Corporate and professional
- Comfortable and inspiring
- Stunning view of the harbour
From Holland Spoor Station
- Tram 11 to Willem de Zwijgerlaan (approximately 12 minutes by foot to Social Dock)
From The Hague Central Station
- Tram 16 to Boetzelaerlaan ( approximately 12 minutes by foot to Social Dock)
- Bus 28 to Zuiderstrandtheater (approximately 5 minutes by foot to Social Dock)
Meetings at the Sea